- Tickets are free but cannot be sold or transferred.
- Five is the maximum number per reservation.
- Tickets are only valid during reserved time.
- Walk-ins without a reservation may be limited, depending on traffic in exhibition hall.
- Visitors with tickets will be given priority over walk-ins.
- Waiting time may occur during busy hours.
- To change or cancel your reservation, CLICK HERE or contact LOUIS VUITTON CLIENT SERVICES.
- Multiple reservations per person are not allowed. New reservations are available after the previous reservation date.
- For Existing Reservations: CLICK HERE to download your tickets, change contact information and for reservation information.
86 TRINITY PLACE
NEW YORK, NY 10006
New York City Subway
Broad Street Station, Lines J & Z
Fulton Street Station, Lines A & C
Rector Street Station, Lines R & W
Rector Street Station, Line 1
Wall Street Station, Lines 2 & 3
Wall Street Station, Lines 4 & 5
World Trade Center Station, Line E
- From 10.27.2017 to 01.07.2018
- Monday to Saturday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
- Reduced hours:
- Christmas Eve 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- New Year's Eve 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- New Year's Day 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Holiday closures:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
TOUR OPTIONS1. Audio guided tour
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish and Chinese
- Device rentals upon request.
- Eight tours per day - Monday to Saturday: 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00pm and 6:30 pm
- Seven tours per day - Sunday: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 6:00 pm
- No smoking, pets, food or drink allowed inside the exhibition.
- Please keep following items at coat check: tripods, selfie sticks, umbrellas, backpacks, suitcases and strollers.
- Taking pictures is permitted. No flash allowed.